Name: Tamiya 77514 1/700 U.S. Aircraft Carrier Enterprise.
Despite having just a medium displacement of 19,900 tons, the Enterprise, affectionately known as the "Big E," played a major role in many important battles in the Pacific. Of the 22 major naval actions in the Pacific theatre in WWII, the Enterprise was present for 18 of them, and though she was damaged 15 times she always returned to action and became a symbol of the U.S. Navy's determination for victory. This assembly kit accurately reproduces this famous ship as she appeared during the later stages of the war, complete with increased AA armament and Hellcat, Corsair, Avenger, and Helldiver aircraft. Completed Length: 350mm.
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.