Tamiya 61106 1/48 F-16C/N "Aggressor/Adversary" Model Kit
The U.S. Air Force implement a realistic training program called Red Flag to improve both pilot air combat skills and survival rate. At Red Flag, pilots are divided into both friendly and hostile forces, with the latter called Aggressor which have specially selected pilots at the helm. Making up the core of these Aggressor forces are F-16C Block 30, 32, & 42 aircraft which are dressed up as Soviet MiG and Sukhoi aircraft with distinctive blue and brown camouflage patterns. Also, the U.S. Navy's hypothetical enemy force is called Adversary and use the F-16N aircraft with training held at their Navy Fighter Weapons School, famously known as TOPGUN. Both aircraft have their own individualistic camouflage pattern and contribute to the strategic training of each unit.
About The Model:
* This 1/48 scale compatible plastic assembly kit allows you to create either the U.S. Air Force's F-16C Aggressor or the U.S. Navy's F-16N Adversary hypothetical enemy aircraft.
* Length: 316mm, Wingspan: 197mm.
* The F-16's flowing form and unique camouflage pattern together create an exquisite model.
* Two kinds of main landing gears, air intakes, engine nozzle, and Head Up Displays are included as well as three kinds of main landing wheels to allow you the choice of creating either the F-16C Block 30, 32, 42, and F-16N aircraft.
* Producing a sharp finish for these hypothetical enemy aircraft are parts depicting the AN/ALQ-188 jamming pod, ACMI pod, and air intake sensors.
* Horizontal stabilizers are moveable thanks to polycaps, and you can choose flaperons to be in an up or down position.
* One pilot figure included.
* 3 kinds of markings for the Aggressor and 1 kind for the Adversary aircraft included.
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.