Name: Tamiya 35327 1/35 Russian Tank BT-7 Model 1937.
The BT-7 was a Russian tank that began production in 1935. It incorporated some design features from tanks developed by American engineer Walter Christie. "BT" stood for "Bystrokhodny Tank (Fast Tank)" and the tank featured excellent maneuverability. Equipped with a 47mm main gun, it was one of the better-armed tanks of that period and it also had sloped frontal armor. The 1937 models turret also featured sloped armor, a feature that would make its way into later tanks such as the T-34. The Tamiya 1/35 scale model captures all of the details of this WWII era tank as extensive research was undertaken to bring the most accurate version to the modeling world.
About The Model:
* Wedge-shaped frontal area and large road wheels.
* Mechanically complicated suspension.
* Clear parts for headlight lenses.
* Officer and commander figures.
* Comes with 3 marking options.
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.