Tamiya 32554 1/48 German 20mm Flakvierling 38 Model Kit
During WWII, the Flakvierling 38 was used as an antiaircraft gun against low altitude fighter-bomber aircraft. The original single-gun Flak 38 was improved upon with the 4x20mm Flakvierling 38 coming about. The weapon could fire at a maximum rate of 1,800 rounds per minute and even the regular rate of 800 rounds per minute was a force to be reckoned with. It was feared by allied fighter pilots who called it "the Four-Barreled Demon". It was a compact gun that could be quickly set up anywhere thanks to its trailer, and was widely used to defend airfields. In addition, they were also mounted on various vehicle platforms serving as mobile antiaircraft guns defending German airspace.
About The Model:
* This is a 1/48 plastic assembly model kit of the German 20mm Flakvierling 38.
* The four 20mm cannons and its overall form is accurately reproduced.
* The gun with its sight is moveable up and down, left to right.
* It can be assembled to the trailer, or in a secured shooting position.
* The Flakvierling 38 commander, gunners, and ammunition loader, as well as the reserve ammunition cases are also included.
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.