Tamiya 24308 1/24 Xanavi Nismo GT-R (R35) Model Kit
The XANAVI NISMO GT-R which competed at the 2008 Super GT Series impressed all with their season opening back-to-back victories. The GT-R's striking low and wide road hugging form matches the Super GT 2009 race regulations. Loaded in the front is a 4494cc V8 DOHC engine, and handling all this power is a transaxle transmission which is unified with a rear differential. Loaded onto the chassis is a box-shaped cabin, roll bars and an eye catching all carbon body. 4-wheel double wishbone push-rod type suspension is more than able to handle the monstrous pressures of race day.
About The Model:
* 1/24 scale plastic assembly model kit.
* Length: 200mm, Width: 86mm.
* The low and wide road hugging form of the GT-R has been precisely reproduced.
* Metal plated separate roof part gives this model its radiant shine.
* The interior is highly detailed.
* Solid rubber slick tires for the front 18inch and rear 17inch tires add to the GT-R beautiful presence.
* Cartograf decals for both #23 and #22 machines.
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.