Tamiya 24293 1/24 Open Interface Tom's SC430 2006 Model Kit
Toyota introduced the Lexus SC430 as the successor to the Supra for the 2006 Super GT. Driven by the duo of Juichi Wakisaka and Andre Lotterer, the teams best finish thus far was winning Round 1 at Suzuka Circuit. Consistent performances kept the team among the title contenders, and it all came down to the final race of the season, Round 9 Fuji. A 4th place finish was just enough for the team to squeeze past its rivals and claim the 2006 Super GT Championship by the slim margin of one point.
About The Model:
* 1/24 scale assembly model kit of the 2006 Super GT Champion Open Interface Tom's SC430.
* Length: 193mm, Width: 82mm.
* Aerodynamic form of the elegant race car accurately reproduced.
* 2-piece front fender parts recreate the fenders of the actual car.
* Realistic racing cockpit complete with full roll cage.
* Nylon mesh included to provide realistic texture for front air intake.
* Manufacturer emblems and side mirror surfaces depicted with metal transfers.
* Synthetic rubber tires for an authentic feel.
* Underpanel with die-cast insert for an added sense of volume.
* High-quality Cartograf markings included.
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.