Tamiya 14125 1/12 Honda NS500 '84 Model Kit
The Honda NS500 featured a unique V3 engine with 112 degree angled cylinders and a lightweight body, a setup which would see it take the 1983 500cc Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix Riders' Championship. In 1984, Honda used the NS500 together with the V4-engine NSR500, selecting which bike to race depending upon the circuit. Riders F. Spencer and R. Mamola each achieved 2 victories on the bike, with Mamola achieving second place in the Riders' Championship and the Honda team taking home their second consecutive Constructors' crown.
About The Model:
* 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit.
* Length: 165mm, Width: 49mm, Height: 95mm.
* Features excellent reproduction of the unique V3 engine in the square tubing double cradle frame.
* The model recreates the singular layout with ignition cords inserted into individual vinyl tubes and turning full circle under the engine.
* Both white and clear cowling parts are included.
* Model depicts 17-inch rear tire and wheel, while rear suspension includes a metal spring for realistic feel.
* Includes decals to recreate F. Spencer, R. Mamola, T. Katayama and R. Haslam's machines, plus masking stickers.
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.