Name: Dragon 5115 1/72 A-25A-5-CS Shrike.
* Newly tooled propeller produced as per original.
* Flaps w/photo-etched parts can be raised/lowered.
* Authentic A-25A-5-CS Shrike w/photo-etched parts.
* Newly tooled tailwheel well presented.
* Newly tooled pitot tube included.
* Landing gear realistically produced.
* Newly tooled wheel tiring realistically produced.
* Newly designed 12.7mm MG ports.
* Authentic machine guns can be stowed/mounted.
* Optional 50-cal MG provided.
* Two 5000Ib bombs included.
* Cockpit and Bomb bay interior form separate drop-in assemblies.
* Detailed cockpit canopies made from crystal-clear parts.
* Cockpit interior details including pilot's seat and control panel.
* Fully detailed landing-gear compartment.
* Realistic engine exhibits delicate detail.
The model employs high-tech innovations and it widely uses slide molds. This enables excellent levels of detail and easy construction. Panel lines are sharply etched into the plastic components. Brand new parts include the propeller and wheels. The wings have also been modified because of machine guns. The two-man cockpit is full of detail as well, all of which can be shown to fullest extent if the canopy is left open. The Shrike did not go on to achieve the fame or combat record of the Helldiver, but modelers can now, thanks to Cyber-Hobby, expand their wartime dive-bomber family!
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.