Name: Dragon 5084 1/72 Gloster Meteor F.1.
* Delicate engine is newly produced.
* 1/72 scale Meteor F.1 authentically presented.
* Cockpit interior details including pilots seat and control panel.
* Detailed land gear and wheels are reproduced.
* Slide-molded canopy is produced w/details.
* Detailed Meteor F.1 fuselage presented in slide-molded technology.
* Detailed panel lines on both surfaces of wings.
* Wings represent laminar-flow airfoil shape.
* 4 nose-mounted cannons accurately replicated with hollow muzzles.
* Detailed cockpit canopy made from clear parts can be assembly opened/closed.
* Rudder and elvators can be modeled in different positions.
* Slide-molded stabilizer correctly depicted.
The new Cyber-Hobby plastic kit of this initial Meteor F.1 variant comes in 1/72 scale. The aircraft is accurately shaped thanks to the use of the latest high-tech slide molds. The fuselage is well detailed with panel lines, and particularly eye-catching are the new parts that create the detailed Whittle jet engines. The exquisite twin engines are also installed upon brand new wings. Of course, this kit features a brand new cockpit canopy with the accurate shape. With this new transparent part, modelers will be able to view all the intricate detail inside the cockpit.
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from artwork images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.