Name: Dragon 4637 1/144 Douglas X-3 Stiletto.
- Newly tooled X-3 w/detailed trapezoidal wings.
- Sharply molded rakish-looking cylindrical fuselage.
- Cockpit interior details including pilot's seat and instrument panel.
- Slide-molded fuselage produced in plastic w/option of transparent parts.
- Detailed Westinghouse J34 afterburning turbojet installed.
- Delicate details molded on bottom of fuselage.
- Fully detailed landing-gear compartment.
- Detailed panel lines on both surfaces of low-aspect ratio wings.
- Realistic rudders reproduced.
- Engine exhaust nozzle has internal detail.
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from artwork images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.