Name: Dragon 3209 1/32 BF110E-2/Trop.
* Authentic Bf 110 E-2/Trop.
* Pitot tube mounted beneath wing.
* Rudder delicately represented.
* True-to-scale tailwheel.
* Landing wheels realistically represented.
* Great details on nose with optional camera for modeling Bf100E-2 Tropical.
* Subtle antenna molded on underside of nose.
* Movable propeller blades w/accurate curved cross-section and true-tp-scale thickness.
* Detailed inspection covers with rivets.
* Three different depths of panel lines exhibit astonishing level of minute detail.
* Bomb rack included.
* Wings represent laminar-flow airfoil shape.
* Newly tooled air intake filter w/correct shape.
* Enlarged engine oil cooler.
* Landing-gear compartment with interior detail - struts delicately rendered.
* Slide-molded engine cowing cover has maximum detail.
* Well-defined control surfaces mimic those on real aircraft.
* Fuselage possesses metal-skinned detail.
* Pilots seatbelt upgraded by photo-etched parts.
* Antenna devices located on underside of fuselage - loop antenna, antenna array and antenna mast.
* Included finely detailed boarding ladder.
* Landing gear can be posed lowered/stowed.
* Optional drop tank included.
* Engine composed of multiple crisply molded parts to maximize detail.
* Engine cowling cover can be assembled open/closed.
* Cockpit canopy with realistic ribbed detail thanks to slide molds.
* Cockpit Canopy antenna finely detailed.
* Cockpit canopy can be posited open/closed.
* Transparent cockpit canopy made from separate parts.
* Option of displaying canopy side windows open/closed.
* Intricate detail on underside of wings.
* Detailed under-wing air intakes and vents.
* Gunner's MG 15 with windproof cover for rear defense.
* Two drum-fed MG FF cannons inside the fuselage.
* Newly tooled photo-etched rear gunner seat.
* Intricate MG ammo included double drums for MG 15 round drum for MG FF.
* Instrument panel authentically detailed.
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from artwork images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.